Happy (Almost) New Year! Now is the time to think about the year ahead and plan your new year’s resolutions. To help you out, we have compiled a list of suggested Agent Resolutions for you to think about and be inspired by.
- Build and maintain a business website. Lucky for you, we offer all of our agents TWO websites to use. Both of these sites can be customized to fit your needs. Having an updated and user-friendly website is a sure way to grow your business. Stop by the front desk to find out when our next website class is.
- Use social media. In this day and age a social media presence is a must. This year, resolve to use all of the social media at your finger tips to get the word out about your business. Not sure where to start? Check out this great article or attend one of our social media classes at the office.
- Focus on education. If you’re not constantly learning, then you are going to stagnate. Stay relevant by attending classes and reading books and articles on real estate. We offer daily classes here at the office to help you stay relevant and grow your business. If you’re interested in seeing our Training Calendar email Jennie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Localize yourself. Become the go-to expert on one specific town or area. Stay up-dated on community events, know, and be known by, local business owners, host yard sales, attend parades, volunteer. Get your name and your face out in the community and become the agent that knows everything about that area.
- Make self-care a priority. Remember that you are a human, not a robot. Make sure to take time to relax, rest, and do things that you enjoy. Without taking time for yourself you will inevitably burn-out and your business will suffer.
To help you set and achieve your goals this year, we recommend using a yearly planner. One of our favorites is The Passion Planner.
What are your New Year’s Resolutions for 2016? Let us know in the comments section!
Are you interested in joining our team here at Keller Williams Montgomeryville? Give us a call at 215-631-1900 or email Jennie at email@example.com