Valentine’s Day is right around the corner and Cupid is prancing around shooting his love arrows – are any of them hitting your clients? Valentine’s Day is the perfect holiday to show your clients how much you appreciate them.
Pop-bys are an excellent way to grow your relationship with your clients. They let your clients know you were thinking of them and they make your clients feel special. Check out this great article from Referral Maker on pop-by ideas and scripts to use. Once you have your plan in place, use one of the ideas below to help Cupid hit his mark.
- Make a batch of Cupid’s Mix Popcorn and stop by your clients’ homes for a quick visit to drop off the treat.
- A simple mason jar full of Hershey’s Kisses (or any candy really) is another easy treat that will give you an excuse to drop-by and say hello to a client.
- Everyone uses hand soap in their home, so why not stop by and drop off a bottle? Let your client’s know you were “soapin'” they’d be your real estate Valentine (follow link for the tag template).
- Let your clients know how much of a perk they are – “The biggest perk of being in the real estate business is YOU!”
- A Jiffy Pop treat is a great way to bring some Valentine’s cheer to a client. Click on the link for the template.
- Bring some glasses and a recipe card to your clients. We love the saying on this recipe card: “Cheers to you and your Valentine! I always have the recipe for a successful transaction.”
So how are you planning to show your clients you’re thinking of them this Valentine’s Day? Leave a comment below!
Are you interested in being part of a team that teaches you the best ways to engage clients and grow your business? Then give us a call! 215-631-1900