At Keller Williams, we believe that health and wellness are a top priority. We desire for every one of our agents to be healthy, happy, and full of energy. In light of this, we will be sharing wellness tips every Wednesday on our blog!
Today’s Wellness Wednesday focus: Swimming
It’s warm and sunny out here in Southeastern PA and time for swimming season! Swimming is not only a fun activity, but also a great workout. Here is some information on how and why to incorporate swimming into your lifestyle:
- Swimming provides an aerobic and total body workout
- It is a low-impact exercise, so if you are injured, or want to avoid injury, this is a great workout
- An easy swim burns 500 calories an hour, kick it up a notch and you’re looking at almost 700 calories an hour!
- Water provides constant resistance, so you will build muscle quickly
- Swimming requires a large range of motion, so you will be improving your flexibility while you workout
Are you a swimmer? Do you plan on becoming one? Let us know in the comments section!