At Keller Williams, we believe that health and wellness are a top priority. We desire for every one of our agents to be healthy, happy, and full of energy. In light of this, we will be sharing wellness tips every Wednesday on our blog!
Today’s Wellness Wednesday focus: hiking
hikehīkverbgerund or present participle: hiking1. walk for a long distance, especially across country or in the woods.“we planned to hike another mile up a steep trail”
- Lower your risk of heart disease
- Relieve stress
- Research shows that spending time outside increases your problem-solving skills by up to 50 percent
- Combat depression
- Hiking is a full body workout, so everything gets toned
- Prevent and control diabetes
- Slow the loss of bone density
- Plus, it’s fun, free, and the whole family can get involved!
Here are a couple of great places to hike in PA:
Do you hike? We would love to hear your hiking stories (and see pictures!). Leave a comment!